- Create responsive tables with filtering, sorting, pagination, AJAX, and much more
- Handles millions of records with no performance degradation
- Data import and export capabilities for CSV, TSV, HTML, PDF, and XLS
- Advanced plugin capabilities: Row operations edit, Drag-and-drop, Copy-Paste, Expand, Select, and more
- Grids can be created from markup to allow maximum accessibility
- Numerous working examples to start your grid from
grid = Ext.create('Ext.ux.grid.TransformGrid', 'my-table', stripeRows: true, height: 130 ); grid.render(Ext.getBody());
Focus on Performance
Performance has always been a huge factor when determining a grid’s usability. Performance factors include initial load and render, drag/drop, data binding speed, sup-component speed, and general use. If you fail any of these tests, you’re likely going to shed users quickly. Sencha’s Grid is incredibly performant — all of these operations feel snappy and thus the grid feels really great to use.
When users and engineers see powerful grids they tend to want more — sorting, data binding, drag and drop, special formatting, customizable fields, embedding of other widgetry — and Sencha Grid allows for all of that. And since Sencha already has a number of those components already, you save time not having to build them out. Integrate!
Ease of Implementation